Get in touch with us
0161 947 9207
FREE NEW BUSINESS GUIDE
The essential guide to business start up
See our beautiful cloud accounting software
Our mission is to work with you to help you create the business you want by
- Knowing your numbers
- Having the facts in plain English
- Streamlining your accounts
- Meeting on a Saturday
- Ensuring everything is done for you
- Speaking to people who care
Get in touch with us
Simply fill in the form below and get in touch
0161 947 9207
James and his team have given me a friendly and efficient service with good practical advise. I enjoy using their services and would recommend them to others.
James provides a superb service, showing expert knowledge of his field and delivering efficiently within short timescales. I have recommended James to colleagues already and will continue to do so without hesitation.
The Manchester Accountants with Leading Edge Technology
Cloud based accounting software is the biggest change to accountancy since double entry bookkeeping. We recommend Xero. It will transform your accountancy experience, specifically:
- No need to install, maintain or host an accounts program saving you cost and time.
- Access to your data any time any place. You can do your bookkeeping while you wait to pick the kids up from school.
- Beautiful technology that’s easy and intuitive to use. You’ll enjoy working with it.
- The flow of information, for example from your bank or to your customers, flows pretty much automatically saving you time.
- Great real time information so you have up to the minute information where ever you have internet access.
- We can advise you in real time not ‘when you bring the books in’.
‘The Cloud’. Let’s be clear about what ‘the cloud’ means. It means your program and your data are held centrally, typically on a huge professionally managed computer in Milton Keynes, and accessed through the internet. We like Xero cloud based accounting solution because it is so nice to use, intuitive and visually pleasing. It integrates really well with bank feeds, and has easy reconciliations. What it makes possible is for you to do your business (pay the wages, send invoices, receive bank statements etc.) and the bookkeeping is done behind the scenes automatically. This saves you huge amounts of time and it saves us time too – automated transactions set up correctly don’t get misposted!
This means that we work differently. We check your records regularly during the year; we don’t wait until the year end. We help you as the year unfolds so we can make a difference to you by interpreting your numbers in real time. Spending our time advising you not ‘doing the numbers’.
Manchester Accountants, Open on a Saturday?
We want to spend time with you, since Saturday is sometimes best for you, it’s best for us! So if you want to see an accountant, simply ring and make an appointment.
It’s Not Just About the Money
An accountant saying, ‘it’s not just about the money’? We understand that working for yourself is also about the freedom to work when you want, to do the work you want to do, with the people you want to do business with. We’ll help with this.
Wider goals can only be achieved if your core profitability is strong. A profitable business also supports the things you want to do and your personal financial goals – these personal goals should dovetail into your business plans. We help you bring all this together with a logical, thought out approach. You won’t have started your business so you can do administration, but the reality is that businesses cannot function without it. Our aim is to make your financial administration as painless as possible.
The Manchester Accountancy Firm that Specialises in Growing Businesses
Fast growing businesses are fast changing businesses. The difficulty is often in making sure that you grow with sufficient stability. We will help you:
- Work out the cash flow requirements – growing businesses often use up more cash than they generate in profit.
- Monitor the way you do things to help you control your business as it expands.
- Have the information, financial and non financial, so you can make decisions with that great information.
How Do We Charge?
You should know what you are going to pay before you ask us to do any work. No surprises. All fees are agreed up front, fixed and normally paid in manageable monthly instalments. We treat all clients individually, but to simplify we have three main packages:
- Wealth Builder: Achieve super success with massive involvement from your finance team at The Accountancy People.
- Springboard to Growth: Regular up to date information and expertise to empower you for fast growth.
- Compliance: Everything you need to ensure your financial administration is done on time every time.
Is it hard to Switch Accountants?
To change accountants all you need to do is sign a letter (which we can prepare) to your current accountant. They will quickly pass over all that your new accountant needs to help you. All you then need to do is sign up.